نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

AWAITING THE RELIEF 1

Awaiting means expecting an event that will definitely happen. This is the meaning of awaiting. Awaiting means that this future is definite. This is especially true if we are awaiting a living and primed entity.
 We are not awaiting someone who has not been born yet. No, we are awaiting someone who exists and is present among us. There are certain narrations according to which people can see him, but they do not recognize him. In certain narrations, he has been likened to Prophet Joseph whose brothers used to see him. He was present among his brothers and he used to sit beside them, but they could not recognize him. It is such a clear and motivating truth. This facilitates awaiting. Humanity needs this awaiting and the Islamic Ummah needs it even more. This waiting puts responsibilities

We need to keep hope for divine relief, await the reappearance of al-Qa'im (PBUH) at any moment, and truly believe that Imam al-Mahdi (PBUH) is the only solution for our tragedies in the world. According to the traditions, this is the most virtuous struggle (Jihad) of the believers. A person faithfully living in expectation of Imam al-Mahdi (PBUH) works constantly at improving his spiritual state by acting upon the instructions of Ahl al-Bait (PBUT), working hard in obedience, and observing piety. In this manner, he persistently and increasingly makes himself more eligible to receive al-Qa'im (PBUH). The following Mutawatir Hadith is narrated with all these three wordings:
The Apostle of Allah (PBUHHF) said, "The best worship/deed/Jihad of my community is (awaiting the relief...
우리가 구속을 기다리라는 말을했을 때, 그것은 최종 구속 [이맘 마디 (Imam Mahdi)의 재연]만을 말하는 것이 아닙니다. 대신, 막 다른 골목을 열 수 있습니다. 모든 문제를 해결할 수 있습니다. 이것이 구원의 진정한 의미입니다 : 구원. 기다림으로부터 배우는 무슬림은 구속을 배우고 인간의 삶에는 열 수없는 막 다른 곳이 없다고 가르친다. 또는 인간은 소망을 잃고 소망이 없어 질 것이라는 구실로 행동하지 않을 수 있습니다. 못! 인간의 삶의 마지막 단계에서 수많은 압제적이고 무자비한 행동에 대항하여 구속의 태양이 떠오를 것입니다. 그러면 일상의 막 다른 골목에서 구속이 예상됩니다. 이것이 모
{The duties of the awaiting people - No. 31-40}

{31}
Abhorrence and hatred of the enemies of Ahl al-Bayt
Imam Sadiq (PBUH) said quoting from prophet Muhammad (PBUH): “Blessed is a person who meets Qa’im from my Ahl al-Bayt in a state that he has imitated him and has followed him and the Imams before him and has abhorred their enemies to Allah. Such people are my associates and the most honourable of my ummah (nation) before me.”
(Bihar al-Anwar, 51/72, Hadith 15)
Imam Kadhim (PBUH) said to Younes ibn Abd al-Rahman: “Blessed are our Shias; those who hold to our friendship and are resolute in acceptance of our Wilayah and abhorrence of our enemies during the Occultation of our Qa’im.”
(Bihar al-Anwar, 51/151, Hadith 6)

Read the rest 
ادامه مطلب
From Hussain’s (PBUH) Ashura to the Reappearance of Mahdi (PBUH)
There are three categories of mourners…First category: Although they do not abandon mourning and attend mourning sessions, they commit any sin which its conditions are fulfilled! Perception of such person of the uprising of Imam Hussein (PBUH) is incomplete.Second category: Their hearts are pure and they mourn sincerely, but they do not know the purposes of mourning properly. Third category: Those who know fair and useful points about Ashura and have linked their lives to Imam Hussein's (PBUH) goals, they are closer to the truth and seeking it. Their mourning is more effective.
Also, the awaiting people…The first category are the people who sin and commit mistakes, but because they are naturally searching for true pea
Vanguard of light 
Author: Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi
PREFACE This collection in your hand comprises of twelve pure traditions concerning Hazrat Mahdi ( a. s) . with six of them quoted from the famous books of eminent Sunni scholars and the other six narrated from famous Shiite sources. These traditions along with their translation and brief explanation are expressed in very concise, attractive and fluent manner. A brief glance over them can acquaint you with the dimension of Imam Mahdi’ s advent, the manner of his rule and the glad tidings given by the holy Prophet ( s. a. w. a) . and Imams ( a. s) . concerning him. One point that can clearly be observed in these traditions is that the matter of universal government of Imam Mahdi ( a. s) . is much higher than what a few among the ignor
چند راه حل برای رهایی از گردن درد

رهایی از گردن درد

طبق آمار، حدود 10 درصد از جمعیت بزرگسال دچار درد گردن هستند و بیش از 65 درصد مردم گردن درد را یک بار در طول زندگی خود تجربه کرده اند. 
در این مطلب به شما 9 راه آسان و طبیعی برای رهایی از گردن درد به شما معرفی می کنیم:
ادامه مطلب

چند راه حل برای رهایی از گردن درد

رهایی از گردن درد

طبق آمار، حدود 10 درصد از جمعیت بزرگسال دچار درد گردن هستند و بیش از 65 درصد مردم گردن درد را یک بار در طول زندگی خود تجربه کرده اند. 
در این مطلب به شما 9 راه آسان و طبیعی برای رهایی از گردن درد به شما معرفی می کنیم:
ادامه مطلب
Mahdi with his kind and full of passionate eyes looking at you.
Just thinking with kindly and continuously to Mahdi will change you and your ways,your tactics in front of your subjects and your personality among your religious atmosphere and your religion.
Thinking to Mahdi will become fuel for your soul.
Gazing at Mahdi will power your fingures to resque yourself from diseases of century,depression and abortion.
Gazing at his name, Mahdi, Aba Saleh wll be content of bluelights.
Iranian people are awaiting for coming of Mahdi.
European people should follow back american lifestyle and follow Mahdi's lifestyle with special fragrant.
What Causes Bloating?
Disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease (which includes Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis) and celiac disease are the most serious causes of gastrointestinal bloating.[1]
A sluggish bowel is also a major cause, particularly when it leads to chronic constipation. When your gut isn’t emptied often enough, your abdomen can become too ‘full’. Similarly, bloating can result from gastroparesis, a delay in the emptying of food from the stomach into the small intestine. This is often the result of low stomach acid.[2]
Most often, poor gut bacteria are to blame. When ‘bad’ gut bacteria overwhelm your ‘good’ bacteria, the result is some form dysbiosis. If untreated, this can lead to Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) (too many bad bacteria in

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (PBUH) said,"The Qa'im shall not rise until after a great fear from people, the earthquake, afflictions,trials, and the plague have been inflicted upon people, the war between Arabs,great disagreement among people, breakups in their religion, change in their situation so that the wishers wish death every morning and night due to the enormity of what is observed, and the eating of people by people. The emergence of al-Qa'im (PBUH) shall be at the time of despair and hopelessness of people for finding any (other) opening or relief.
twitter.com/adriknayamahdi/status/1246464040387465223 
در بعضی از شرایط زمانی که با خودرویمان در حال حرکت به مقصدی یا مسافرتی هستیم ، خودروی ما دچار نقص فنی میشود که امکان راه اندازی مجدد آن از عهده ما خارج است. و یا به دلیل نبودن امکانات و تجهیزات مخصوص قادر به راه اندازی مجدد خودرو و تعمیر آن نیستیم . در این صورت بهترین راه برای برطرف کردن مشکل و راه اندازی مجدد خودرو تماس گرفتن با گروه امداد خودرو آرش یا نزدیک ترین مرکز امدادرسانی خودروبر است تا در سریع ترین زمان برای ارائه خدمات امداد خودروی
اگر در مراحل deployment add host در Oracle Cloud 13 یا Oracle Cloud 12
ERROR: The Oracle Management Server (OMS) host and port specified via
OMS_HOST & EM_UPLOAD_PORT is not available.Pass in a valid hostname
and port number for the OMS to successfully deploy the agent.
با خطای بالا مواجه شدید موارد زیر را مد نظر قرار بدید و حتماً بررسی کنید :
  1- بررسی وضعیت OMS :

[oracle@OMS ~]$ $OMS_HOME/bin/emctl status oms
Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Release 2
Copyright (c) 1996, 2016 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
WebTier is Up
Oracle Management Server is Up
JVMD Engine is Up BI Publisher Server is Down
BI Publisher is disabled, to enable BI Publisher on this host, use the 'emctl co
Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said to his companions, "Be more hopeful on the things that you consider farfetched than that which you presume very likely. Verily, Musa Ibn Imran (PBUH) went to bring fire (to provide heat and light) for his family and when he came back to them he was an apostle, and this way, Allah rectified the matter of His servant and His Prophet, Musa (PBUH), within a night. In the same way, Allah shall treat al-Qa'im, the twelfth of the Imams (PBUT). He shall rectify his matter in one night and shall take him from complication and concealment to the light of relief and reappearance
ERROR: The Oracle Management Server (OMS) host and port specified via
OMS_HOST & EM_UPLOAD_PORT is not available.Pass in a valid hostname
and port number for the OMS to successfully deploy the agent.
با خطای بالا مواجه شدید موارد زیر را مد نظر قرار بدید و حتماً بررسی کنید :
  1- بررسی وضعیت OMS :

WebTier is Up
JVMD Engine is Up BI Publisher Server is Down
BI Publisher is disabled, to enable BI Publisher on this host, use the 'emctl co
I want to say thank you.I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed..Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics..Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is
دندان درد
دندان درد ، دردی است که در درون یا اطراف دندان می پیچد که ممکن است ناشی از :
پوسیدگی دندان
آبسه دندان
شکستگی دندان
موادی که با آن دندان پر شده ، آسیب دیده باشد
حرکات تکرار شونده مانند جویدن آدامس یا دندان قروچه ( که در ادامه به آن خواهیم پرداخت )
لثه هایی که دچار عفونت شده اند

علائم دندان درد عبارتند از :
دندان درد ممکن است حاد ، منظم یا دائمی باشد. در بعضی افراد ، فقط در صورت اعمال فشار بر روی دندان ، درد حاصل می شود .
تورم در اطراف دن
Cloudia:Elham San today was great.
I just wanted to tell you that the warrior me had a victory.
Elham San:tell me about it.
Claudia:
First I woke up soon so I wasn't late for class. The professor kept telling about me and how good I am in class. Im not studying so it was kinda fun being called that.
Elham San:yeah it feels great :)) you feel so special like you really have some talents
Claudia:Right? I was proud of myself.
Then I bought two envelopes and decorated them with washi and stickers. One of them was for a "get well soon" card for ms Roohafza and the other was for a long letter to Sara.
Then after one more class I met her and we did a thing together and finally she was normal again. Having her back like that was such a relief.
Elham San:it's good to hear that.
Claudia:
Then after
تمرینات تنفس صحیح برای از بین بردن استرس
این تمرینات تنفسی برای از بین استرس، ترس و اضطراب فراگیر بسیار کاربردی هستند. انجام آن‌ها فقط چند دقیقه زمان می‌برد و قابلیت انجام در هر موقعیتی را دارند.
اگر این تمرینات به صورت مستمر انجام شوند و تبدیل به یک عادت روزمره گردند، می‌توانند حداکثر فایده را به شما ارائه دهند.
شما می‌توانید این تمرینات را به صورت ایستاده، نشسته بر روی صندلی، خوابیده بر روی تخت و یا حتی در هنگام تمرینات یوگا انجام دهید

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said, "When the period of the suffering of the children of Israel was prolonged, they wailed and cried to Allah for 40 mornings. Thereupon, Allah revealed to Moses (PBUH) and Aaron (PBUH) to rescue them from the (hands of) Pharaoh. This way, He reduced the period of their hardship by 170 years." Then, the Imam (PBUH) continued,
"This is your case as well, and if you do the same Allah shall certainly relieve us However, if you avoid it, this matter (i.e., the calamity before al-Faraj) shall surely (continue up to its laststage.
Suffering is a hint to the believers that they should implore Allah with humility. Allah says in the Quran
Before you We sent towards many nations, and We afflicted them with suffering and(adversity, that they might beseech (Us) in humility.
I
Video by : www.vetrmusic.com
Watch on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtSKKx35oWM
Download video : download
Download ( for share on instagram ) : download
MorningAt last! Our first song about the Savior whom the whole world is awaiting.There is no night that never ends, although it may take a thousand years. Now that we have reached the darkest moments of the night, and people are more disillusioned than ever with clinging to self-made ropes, it is hoped that mankind will reach out towards the true morning, and the one whom God has chosen to save the earth at the end of the day will arrive. Yes, the morning is near.Listen & Download:Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6XshfoNX93KmMhp8RsQYUY?si=QGqKRK1VTgeYmKQ19SP_owiTunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/morning-single/
Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said to his companions, "Be more hopeful on the things that you consider far-fetched than that which you presume very likely.Verily, Musa Ibn Imran (PBUH) went to bring fire (to provide heat and light) for his family and when he came back to them he was an apostle, and this way,Allah rectified the matter of His servant and His Prophet, Musa (PBUH), within a night. In the same way, Allah shall treat al-Qa'im, the twelfth of the Imams (PBUT). He shall rectify his matter in one night and shall take him from complication and concealment to the light of relief and reappearance." 
باعث می شود تا چهره ایران مخدوش شود. همه نقطه
ضعف ایران در تبلیغات: داخلی و خارجی بر روی محرومین است! دوستان و دشمنان می
گویند: به محرومین برسید! پدر محرومین را در اورده اید! در حالیکه این کم کاری
کمیته امداد، سازمان بهزیستی نباید به عنوان: کل نظام تعبیر شود. ایران کشوری غنی
است، و روی نفت نشسته! ولی مردم زباله گردی می کنند: این اساس تبلیغات دوست و دشمن
است. دوست یکجور و دشمن یک جور دیگر! در حالیکه اصلا این طور نیست، کمیته امداد و
سازمان بهزیستی،
Tehran,capital of Iran

For better or for worse, Tehran (تهران) is the political, economic and cultural capital of Iran. Clogged with traffic and choked with smog, but visitors will find more on offer the closer they look.From ancient artefacts to modern art, Qurans to carpets, Tehran is home to the best of Iran’s museums and galleries. And though it doesn’t have the long, illustrious history of Isfahan or Shiraz, Tehran is where to discover more about Iran’s 20th century upheavals, from the tarnished grandeur of the Pahlavi palaces to the countless fading murals in praise of Khomeini and the Iraq War martyrs.
But history also demands that life goes on. As Terran’s wealthy increasingly look west for cultural leads, ever-widening cultural divisions make walking the city st

ERROR: The
Oracle Management Server (OMS) host and port specified via OMS_HOST &
EM_UPLOAD_PORT is not available. Pass in a valid hostname and port number for
the OMS to successfully deploy the agent.
با خطای بالا مواجه شدید
موارد زیر را مد نظر قرار بدید و حتماً بررسی کنید :

1- بررسی وضعیت OMS :

WebTier is Up
JVMD Engine is Up
BI Publisher Server is Down
BI Publisher is disabled, to enable BI Publisher on this host, use the 'emctl conf
Tehran,capital of Iran

For better or for worse, Tehran (تهران) is the political, economic and cultural capital of Iran. Clogged with traffic and choked with smog, but visitors will find more on offer the closer they look.From ancient artefacts to modern art, Qurans to carpets, Tehran is home to the best of Iran’s museums and galleries. And though it doesn’t have the long, illustrious history of Isfahan or Shiraz, Tehran is where to discover more about Iran’s 20th century upheavals, from the tarnished grandeur of the Pahlavi palaces to the countless fading murals in praise of Khomeini and the Iraq War martyrs.[iranvisitor]
But history also demands that life goes on. As Terran’s wealthy increasingly look west for cultural leads, ever-widening cultural divisions make walkin
سنگ‌ یا گوهرهای قیمتی و نیمه قیمتی طی فرایندی برش داده، جلا دیده و حکاکی شده و در اصطلاح به Engraved Gem معروف می‌باشند. گاهی با ایجاد تغییراتی بر روی این مواد از آن ها در ساخت مهر و یا در صنعت دکوراسیون داخلی نیز استفاده می‌شود. این سنگ‌‌ها اغلب از مناطق خاصی قابل استخراج بوده و زیبایی چشم‌نوازی دارند. باید اشاره کرد، رنگ روشن و شفافیت هر چه بیشتر یک گوهر به ارزش و اعتبار آن می‌افزاید. گفته می‌شود حکاکی تصویر و یا نوشته بر روی سنگ‌های قیمتی ب
سلام
یه سورس حرفه ای ماشین حساب گرافیکی پایتون پیدا کردم و یکمی اصلاحش کردم تا این شد:
حالا کد های زیر را داخل یه فایل پایتون ذخیره و اجرا کنید:
from tkinter import*

#clevers.ir
def fCalc(src, side):
appObj = Frame(src, borderwidth=4, bd=2,bg = "#cccccc")
appObj.pack(side=side, expand=YES, fill=BOTH)
return appObj
def button(src, side, text, command=None):
appObj = Button(src, text=text, command=command)
appObj.pack(side=side, expand=YES, fill=BOTH)
return appObj
class app(Frame):
def __init__(self, root = Tk(), width=364, height=425):
Frame.__init__(self)
self.option_add("*Font", 'arial 20 bold')
self.pack(expand=YES, fill=BOT

In early March 2020, seasonal rains and Tropical Cyclone Esther combined to drop historic amounts of rain over western Queensland. Some areas saw their largest downpours in nearly two decades, bringing much-needed relief to drought-stricken regions.
The rain filled waterways in Channel Country, a region in Queensland and South Australia known for its braided streams and alluvial plains. Many of the waterways empty into nearby terminal basins such as Lake Eyre.
The images on this page show swollen rivers and wetlands near the town of Thargomindah, which recently experienced its wettest day in 21 years. The first image shows Lake Bindegolly National Park, located about 40 kilometers (25 miles) east of Thargomindah. The second image shows a stream just sout
قَالَ امیرالمومنین علی (ع):
عِنْدَ تَنَاهِی اَلشِّدَّةِ تَکُونُ اَلْفَرْجَةُ وَ عِنْدَ تَضَایُقِ حَلَقِ اَلْبَلاَءِ یَکُونُ اَلرَّخَاءُ.

امیرالمومنین علی (ع) فرمود:
چون سختى‌ها به نهایت رسد،گشایش پدید آید ، و آن هنگام که حلقه‌هاى بلا تنگ گردد آسایش فرا رسد.

Amir al-mu'minin Ali,peace be upon him,said:
At the extremity of hardship comes relief , and at the tightening of the chains of tribulation comes ease.

منبع|Source: نهج البلاغه_کلمات قصار 351 | Nahjolbalaghe_Aphorisms 351

فقط دست من توی پوست گردو نیست . خارج از این مرزها هیچکس نمیتونه به سیل زده ها کمک کنه .
مایک پومپئو میگه آمریکا آماده ی همکاری برای ارسال کمک صلیب سرخ جهانی و نهادهای هلال احمر هست اما به شرط شروطها ...
که ظاهرا انگلیسی آقای ظریف از منم خرابتره ...
 "The United States stands ready to assist and contribute to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, which would then direct the money through the Iranian Red Crescent for relief," he said.
واضحه که میخواد این کمک ها کاملا تحت نظارت و از کانال رصدی خودش باشه !
حال و روز
International relations
Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher's speech
The eternal religion of Islam, which is characterized by its
fullness and comprehensiveness, it has always addressed different aspects of
human existence and has not been neglected in any way; whether it is from the
relationship of man with himself or with human beings with those beings,
including humans and what is his
relationship with the Creator and his Lord; and for each of these three
directions, there are also sagely teachings and recommendations. In the Good speech,
Allah Almighty has mentioned the growth and prosperity of man in the light of
the reform of the tripartite and he knows his salvation and his happiness
depends on it.
Social interactions like economic interactions tie to
human life, and it not i
O, Allah! Send Your peace upon Mohammad and his pure household, and his chosen companions, and his pure partner (wife) and his offspring, to every prophet who has given the good news of his coming, and the prophets who are in the chain of his ancestors, and also send peace upon those who in sending peace upon them is achieved Your satisfaction of Your prophet, O God! Bestow Your peace and mercy upon them as far as they are satisfied and then add as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, God! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his households like the peace that You sent to Abraham and his household and grant the same blessing on Mohammad and his household, and Grant the same mercy upon them, indeed You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.O, God! Bestow to Moham
آب بندی دیوار حائل
این جور دیوارها همانند دیوارهای طره ای پشت بنددار میباشند با این تفاوت که مهاربندی آنان به امداد تیغه های مهاری بتنی در جلوی دیوار انجام می‌شود.
این تیغه های مهاری زیر فشار قرار می‌گیرند.
این جور دیوارها در فعالیت به‌تدریج به کارگیری میگردد چون عموماً فضای جلوی دیوارهای پاسبان در زمانه فایده برداری آیتم به کارگیری قرار گرفته و بازدارنده از اجرای تیغه های مهاری می‌گردد.
این دیوارها برای ارتفاعات خیلی بلند (10 تا 12 متر) م
توانمند سازی عملکرد مثبتی است که: جامعه نسبت به ناتوانان انجام می دهد. اساس این کار ضرب المثل ژاپنی است که: می گوید به شخص ماهی ندهید، بلکه ماهیگیری یاد بدهید! اما متاسفانه چنین کار اسیب های بزرگی: در جامعه و بصورت پنهان بوجود می اورد، که روحیه ستیزه جویی و پرخاشگری را افزایش می دهدو جامعه دچار حالت روانی می شود که: هیچگاه سیری پذیر نیست و همیشه: دارای مطالبات بناحق می باشد. مثلا وقتی سیل می اید، مردم نیاز به کمک فوری دارند، یعنی باید برای انها
بسیاری از فیلسوفان و نظریه پردازان معتقدند که: همه تخم مرغ ها را در یک سبد نباید گذاشت. پرتفولیو و یا دیورسیفیکشن در امور مالی، مخصوصا خرید سهام بیش از همه مطرح است. سوال این جاست که سازمان های موازی، باید باشد یا خیر؟ همه معتقدند که نباید باشد، زیرا موازی کاری همان دوباره کاری است. اما اگر به نظریه تک سبدی توجه کنیم، چندان بیراه هم نیست. زیرا وجود یک سازمان، یا یک اداره، کار را منقبض کرده و در دست: افرادی مشخص قرار می دهد، که ممکن است مدت کوتا
کمردرد یک مشکل شایع است که می‌تواند در کار و زندگی شخصی فرد اختلال ایجاد کند. خوشبختانه، بسیاری از داروهای خانگی برای تسکین درد کمر دردناک هستند.
کمردرد یک مشکل گسترده است و باعث ناتوانی در کل بدن می‌شود. حداقل 80 درصد از بزرگسالان حداقل یک بار در زندگی خود کمردرد را تجربه خواهند کرد.
افراد همچنین می‌توانند در مناطق دیگر کمر از جمله قسمت میانی کمر، دردی را تجربه کنند.
عضلات کمر و ستون فقرات بخش اعظم وزن بدن را پشتیبانی می‌کند. فرد برای حرکا
ارائه شعله های آتش مخصوصاً در فتوشاپ سخت است ، اما در این آموزشتایپوگرافی متن در فتوشاپ ونحوه استفاده از عکس آتش را برای تنظیم متن متن به شما نشان می دهم. ما برای تکمیل تصویر نگاهی به پس زمینه تیره زیبا با جلوه متن متن می بخشیم.
این دومین سری از پنج قسمت ما در فتوشاپ تایپوگرافی است. اگر هفته گذشته را از دست داده اید ، به قسمت ایجاد یک متن متن جذاب چمن مراجعه کنید.
قسمت 1 - پیش زمینهبنابراین یک سند جدید در فتوشاپ با وضوح 1920px عرض x 1200px به وجود آورید

Schlepping an incredible substance into a bag and conveying it from one , and don't give anybody a chance to disclose to you generally.
  Explorers know it's never entirely as alluring as your occupant Instagram-travel-blogger influences it to appear, yet certain instruments and adornments help make the procedure a mess more productive and classy.
  This is the place Mon purse comes in. A woman startup decorating the bags of jetsetters around the world, they make excellent, travel extras with customisation choices like monogramming and hand-painting. Their ethos is to make extravagance speculation pieces with reasonable sticker prices that convey a start of something uncommon to the consistently, and that is certainly something we can get behind.
offer professional servic
کمک به آب: تاریخچه مختصری در مورد کشتی های پزشکیدر تاریخ 30 مارس 2020 ، کشتی پزشکی Comfort به بندر نیویورک بخارپز شد و در 27 مارس 2020 ، کشتی پزشکی نیروی دریایی ایالات متحده Mercy به ترمینال کشتی کروز بندر لس آنجلس سوار شد تا در پاندمی کروناویروس کمک کند.
کشتی های پزشکی یا بیمارستانی توسط نیروی دریایی جهان اداره می شوند تا در مناطق جنگی مورد استفاده قرار گیرند و در مواقع سخت برای فاجعه یا کمک های بشردوستانه فراهم شود.
ارتباط: 19 مردم غیرقانونی برای متوقف
نکات قابل تعمق در نگارش نامه های تجاری انگلیسی
۱٫ املا
اشتباهات و بی دقتی در نامه می تواند از شما اثر بدی بر روی خواننده بگذارد.املا و علامت گذاری و رعایت اصول دستور زبان باید با دقت از سوی نگارنده نامه بررسی شود.
۲٫ سمت ها، نامها و نشانی ها
در مکاتبات بازرگانی باید نام طرف معامله خود را به درستی بنویسید . ضمن اینکه اشتباه در نوشتن آدرس و سمت طرف مقابل تاثیر بسیار بدی دارد.چنانچه مخاطب نامه را نمی شناسید و از آقا یا خانم بودن وی اطلاعی ندارید
In the past, it was common to learn in books and magazines, but recently there has been an increase in blogs and video content that can be viewed for free. However, as with any profession, the knowledge learned from so-called "textbooks" alone makes you feel the wall at some point. It is only after launching a home page that the feedback "This time was good," and "It is better to improve it because it was not good" is generated. This time, I will introduce design mistakes and improvement points that Web design beginners often make. You can avoid these mistakes by understanding in advance the mistakes that you make when learning web design.
I am ignoring the user
The very first to be must be considered when you are learning Web design "or design for who is this design?" Is that. In fact,
پرس هیدرولیک یکی از تجهیزاتی است که بصورت گسترده در صنعت مورد استفاده قرار می گیرند. اگر تا به حال به منطقه صنعتی یا کارخانه‌ها رفته باشد، احتمالا یک پرسهای هیدرولیک را دیده باشید. این دستگاه‌ها برای خرد کردن اتومبیل، قالب ریزی و ریخته گری اشیاء فلزی و سایر کاربردهای دیگر استفاده می شوند. هر نوع کار که شامل اعمال فشار زیاد بر روی یک محدوده باشد به وسیله پرس هیدرولیکی انجام می‌شود.
نیروی پرس هیدرولیک
نیروی پرس هیدرولیکی از حرکت پیستون داخ
پمپ هیدرولیک گردان روتاریپمپ هیدرولیک گردان روتاری که در انواع مختلفی یافت می شوند بیشتر برای پمپاژ سوخت ها همچون نفت و گاز و.. مورد استفاده قرار میگیرند. این پمپ ها با یکدیگر متفاوت بوده و هر کدام از آنها مزایا و معایب خاص خود را دارد پمپ های هیدرولیک با فشار بالا معمولا در اتومبیل استفاده می شود. از جمله برای  قدرت فرمان, تهویه مطبوع و پمپ های انتقال خودکار.
پمپ هیدرولیک گردان روتاری
پمپ روتاری( rotary pumps ) که به پمپ هیدرولیک گردان یا دوار نیز
میدونید اســکــی چیه !

بهترین سایت اسکی ساز متن مورد نظر شما سایت زیر است ، نمونه کاراشو هم گذاشتم ...

http://www.network-science.de/ascii/

نمونه هاشو تو ادامه مطلب گذاشتم ...
متن نمونه : Hello
Font: 3-d
/** /** /** /**
/** /** ***** /** /** ******
/********** **///** /** /** **////**
/**//////**/******* /** /**/** /**
/** /**/**//// /** /**/** /**
/** /**//****** *** ***//******
// // ////// /// /// //////
Font: 3x5

# # # #
# # ### # # ###
### ## # # # #
# # ### ## ## ###
# #
Font: 5lineoblique
بدهی شرکت چیست؟

قراردادنویسی 
وکیل قرارداد 
وکیل پایه یک 
درمان زود انزالی با طب سنتی

بدهی - تعریف بدهی چیست؟ - وب سایت آموزشی مدیر مالی

https://modiremali.com › dictionary › بدهی

تعریف بدهی چیست؟ مقدار پولی که یک نفر ... بسیاری از شرکت‌ها از بدهی برای تأمین مخارجی استفاده می‌کنند. ... فهم ترازنامه: چگونه ترازنامه یک شرکت را تحلیل کنیم؟
بدهی شرکت چیست؟ و مسئولیت پرداخت آن با چه کسی است؟ - ...

https://vindad.com › blog › بدهی-شرکت-مسئولیت-پرداخت-آن

Gaining the launch of an accused which is awaiting the trial of prohibited complaint from the oversight of rule enforcement officials is called as Bail Bonds.  That accused or the friends, family of accused will cover a quantity of money to that bail bond company that has been given to the court that will follow a deal.  According to this agreement accused must provide some quantity of cash to the court that's been already fixed by the court when defendant failed to appear in supreme court for a legal proceeding at a specific time and date.
The majority of the people does not seem financially for their bail in these cases they could seek the aid of Mountain City bail bonds agents.  A good Employment attorney will be responsible for paying the entire bail amount in the event

Misbah-Ul-Huda Trust
Education system,
The
responsibilities of this section are as follows. As providing basic and quality
education is an important issue in area. To solve educational problems building
of school and colleges and providing the facilities to experienced personals,
so that areas educational problems can be solved. Providing stationary and
uniform to students is also included.
Sponsorship section of
orphans
Under
this section of Misbah-Ul-Huda, orphans will be sponsored in best way. Along
with their educational expenses household expenses will be beard by the
Misbah-Ul-Huda.

Building up Hostel
Those
who are pursuing higher education including in skardu and other big cities Best
hostels, and facilitation with computer lab and library are included.

Disaster managem
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْكَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَكْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 13 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Yusuf_Versues_53_To_63
وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِی ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّی ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی غَفُورٌ رَّحِیمٌ ٥٣   الی ...فلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِیهِمْ قَالُوا یَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْکَیْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَکْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ٦٣
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. In
In this article we concentrate on how to select and use a Paintbrush for your residential painting or commercial painting job.
Paintbrushes
A paintbrush is a versatile tool for applying primers, undercoats, varnishes and topcoats to a variety of surfaces. Use one for applying gloss to wood and metalwork, and for where colours or surfaces meet – around windows and doors, for example.

HOLDING A BRUSH
Hold the handle between the thumb and first finger, resting the fingertips at the top of the handle.
Dip the brush in the paint so it reaches halfway up the bristles then wipe it on the side of the can to remove the excess. Use short, even strokes to apply the paint using both sides of the bristles.

3.Flick the bristles against your hand to remove dust, old paint and loose bristles.USING A B
Finding the Main Idea & Gussing the Words' Meanings

Topic: Reacing Comprehension Skills; Main Idea & Guess the Meaning of words
Level: Intermediate
Context: Blended

Reading fluency in a second language requires hard work and dedication from learners that extends beyond the classroom or a single reading course. Students attend classes for relatively short periods of time, but teachers can help them extend reading fluency by encouraging them to build supportive learning communities.

How to Find the Main Idea (Roell, 2019)
Questions about the "main idea" of a passage are popular on reading comprehension tests, but sometimes, those questions are pretty difficult to answer, especially for students who are not completely sure they understand what the main idea really is. Findin
به کوری چشم آنهاییکه نمی توانند ببینند! و به کر شدن گوش کسانی که: سیاهنمایی می کنندو به رغم کسانیکه میدانند و نمی گویند! ایران دارای 200میلیارد دلار درآمد سالانه است. که 120میلیارد نفتی و 80میلیارد: غیر نفتی حاصل از صادرات است. طبق ردیف های بودجه نزدیک به صد میلیارد دلار ان، در داخل سوبسید داده می شود! بقیه هم به خارجی ها. سوبسید در داخل ایران به سه صورت است: یارانه نقدی که طی سه مرحله واریز می شود: مرحله اول از قدیم به صورت: بن، مستمری و کمک های بلاع

Many times, you get in these scenarios where you must take help of bail bond agents.    In these days of financial hardships such bail bond brokers provide you valuable public services since occasionally bond amount could be equal to tens of thousands to ten thousands of dollars.  Legally the bail bond charges are set to 10 percent of the whole bail premium, which can be easily affordable for the defendant.
When the bail bond was posted by accredited Blount County bail bonds then suspect will be released on bail.  The defendant will remain under the expansion of bail bond until they finish all of the court dates and formalities.  To decrease the odds of leaving, a bond representative keeps the profile of the suspect such as his job and police records.  The defendant is regarded a
خوشحالی سخنگوی دولت از: دوبرابر شدن واردات مایه تاسف است! وی در ادامه این خوشحالی می فرماید: تمام گمرکات ما پر است از کالاهای وارداتی. اگر از روی فراموشی این حرف را می زند، یاد آوری می شود که: امسال سال رونق تولید است، نه رونق واردات. واگر از روی عمد این حرفها را می زند، یعنی می خواهد تولید داخلی را ورشکسته کند. این سیاست ضد انقلابی است، که تا کنون همه دولت های اصلاحات آن را دنبال کردند. بعید نیست ایشان هم، جزو درصد بگیران شده باشد. زیرا واردات ب
نعمت باران و کمک رسانی مردم، هر دو ناباورانه
بود! این یعنی به خودباوری شک داشتن و: نادیده گرفتن توانایی های خود. وقتی در همه
جا صحبت از خشکسالی می شود، و قدر باران های موسمی را نمی دانند، لذا گرفتار هجوم
باران های سیل اسا می شوند، و این یعنی طبیعت با ما حرف می زند. هنگامی که تولیدات
خود را قبول نداریم، و دنبال تولیدات جدید هستیم، باید که منتظر تلفات آنها باشیم.
داشته های خود را قدر نمی دانیم، لذا آن را از دست می دهیم . بالانس بین این
ناباوری و خو
همه از هیات ها بلند شدند! زیرا هیات های مذهبی مرکز: نخبه پروری و استعداد یابی است. اولین آزمایش استعداد یابی در هنگام نماز، و برای تکبیر گفتن است. هر کودکی با حضور در نماز هیات ها، استعداد خود را برای جمعیت نشان می دهد. در صورتیکه موفق شد، به تکبیر گویی در مسجد محل دعوت می شود. در مسابقات شرکت می کند، و در سطح استان و ملی و جهانی معرفی می گردد. اما اگر نشد، هیات محل استعداد یابی جدیدی به او معرفی می کند: تهیه غذای رایگان برای اهالی محدوده هیات مذه
وقتی از شفافیت اطلاعات سخن به میان می اید، همه
ادارات دولتی یا سازمانها، موظف به این کار می شوند ولی مردم، خودشان از ان دایره
بیرون می مانند! در حالیکه اگر در مورد مردم، شفاف سازی شود، همه شفاف سازی ها
کامل می شود! زیرا کارکنان دولت هم، از همین مردم هستند! به این دلیل باید سیستم
یکپارچه و جامعی طراحی شود که: مثلا صد میلیون خانه داشته باشد. هر فروم یا خانه
آن، متعلق به یک ایرانی باشد که در ان، همه اطلاعات او درج شده باشد: از سال تولد
و محل تولد و م
تحریک کردن یک مصیبت زده، و وادار کردن او به فحش
دادن به زمین وز مان، و صدها برابر خسارت مطالبه کردن، و بدگویی به مسئولین، کار
خوبی نیست! بلکه آنها نیاز به ارامش و تفکر دارند، که چرا چنین بلایی سرشان آمد.
باید بدانند که دسته بندی های سیاسی، و تقصیر این جناح و آن جناح انداختن، هدف سیل
نبوده است. خداوند که سیل را جاری کرد، برای تذکراتی بوده که در هیاهوی: این دسته
بندی های سیاسی گم شده، و مردم بجای تشکر از خدا، به ناسپاسی پرداختند. آنهاییکه
برای چن
تعداد خیریه ها در ایران، خیلی بیشتر از فقرا
است! گاهی فقرا به خیریه ها کمک می کنند! و دنیای برعکس شده ای به نمایش می
گذارند. شاید تعجب آور باشد، ولی باید دانست در ایران، همه مصارف زندگی شامل: کالاهای
اساسی و حامل های انرژی، تقریبا رایگان است(سوبسید های ارزی) و قیمتی که برای انها
پرداخت می شود، نسبت یه قیمت های جهانی، نزدیک به صفر است. از سوی دیگر هر فرد
ایرانی ماهانه یارانه نقدی دارد. سود سهام عدالت و: کارخانه های ملی شده، نیز
سالانه پرداخت می ش
دولت هرسال اعلام می کند کسری بودجه دارد، تا صندوق ذخیره ارزی را خالی کند! در حالیکه فقط در چند ماهه اخیر، سه برابر کسری بودجه از مفسدان اقتصادی پس گرفته شد، و از طریق قوه قضائیه به حساب خزانه واریز گردید! بودجه ریزان در ایران، به دلیل بی اعتنایی به عدالت اجتماعی، همیشه درگیری های موهوم ذهنی را مطرح می کنند، تا درجامعه تشویش ایجاد کنند، و مدیریت کشور را زیر سوال ببرند. آنها فقط به خزانه آمریکا و صندوق بین المللی پول فکر می کنند. تا هر طوری شده
10 amazing features of best quality saffron for skin, hair and health
In this article, we want to introduce you to the special features of Iranian saffron. Original Saffron is a valuable herbal spice derived from saffron flower stigma.
Saffron flower is a perennial onion plant with the scientific name "Crocus Sativus".
"Crocus" in Greek means thread and string, which refers to the appearance of saffron flower stigmas. The name saffron, which is called "Saffron" in English, comes from the word bile in Arabic, which means yellow.
Iranian Saffron has many special characters for skin, hair, menstruation and body health and is one of the most expensive agricultural products in the world.
This special spice has been attracting tons of consumers for about a thousand years. Saffron is a native pla
در اقتصاد ایران تورم و گرانی وجود ندارد، همه
آن براساس عملکر بد بانک مرکزی ایجاد شده است. یک نمونه: برخلاف گفته سخنگوی دولت،
حذف چهار صفر، 10هزار بار تورم را کاهش می دهد! یعنی یک دلار می شود 12 تومن! کاری
که باید سالها پیش انجام می شد، و بانک مرکزی مانع می شد. الان هم باید 5صفر حذف
بشود، تا دلار برابر 1تومن شود. زیرا تورم و گرانی، همه به واسطه افزایش برابری
دلار تنظیم می شده. اما بانک مرکزی، آن را به امورد دیگر ربط می داده! هیچ وقت
کمبود تولید و یا کم
 در مسائل بحرانی فقط کمک رسانی: هلال احمر یا
کمیته امداد شرط نیست! بلکه  وزارت اطلاعات،
و زارت خارجه و قوه قضائیه، مسئولیت بیشتری دارند. زیرا هر بحران مرکز کارزار حق و
باطل است. همچون گردابی که از دو جریان مخالف اب، ایجاد می شود. بسیاری از این
آبها، در هم تنیده و با همدیگر همسو می شوند! و این نقطه خطرناکی است که: برای
آرامش مردم شناخت آن لازم است. که  نیروهای
اورکادر و: سطح بالای اطلاعات و عملیات می طلبد. بطور مثال آمریکا مانع ورود دلار
به ایران
بعد از چهل سال بالاخره، مسئولین فهمیدند در پشت
قضیه کودکان کار، توطئه بزرگی نهفته است! تا آبروی نظام اسلامی را زیر سوال ببرند.
دولت را ناکارآمد و مردم را فقیر و بدبخت نشان دهند. براساس آخرین آمار موجود،
96درصد کودکان کار مخصوصا کودکان خیابانی، اتباع بیگانه مخصوصا پاکستانی هستند، که
با نقشه های دقیق و حساب شده، بر سر چهار راهها کاشته می شوند، تا از انها عکس
گرفته، به عنوان کودکان کار ایرانی، و نشان ضعف مدیریت نهادهای بهزیستی، و کمیته
امداد ت
استفاده از روشهای نادرست حسابداری، ۸۵درصد دارائی کشور را نابود کرده است. یعنی بیش از 85دزصد شزکتهای دولتی را زیان ده نشان داده، و بیش از 85درصد تولید کشور را مخفی می کند. تا کشور را فقیر و مردم را بیکار نشان دهد. چگونه ممکن است کشوری که: دارای بالاترین معادن نقتی دنیا هست، مردم آن بیکار یا فقیر باشند؟  تولیدات آن کم، همه درگیر و همدیگر را مقصر بدانند.  60میلیون وسیله نقلیه ثبت شده در کشور، یعنی هر خانوار سه دستگاه!30میلیون واحد مسکونی یعنی هر خان
An increasing number of large firms are taking action on big social issues—from education, to gun control, to climate change, even impeachment. This follows, in part, consumers’ growing desire to shop with and support companies that reflect their own values and beliefs. But Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) isn’t limited to big corporations. Small businesses do this, too, and have for a long time.
Small business leaders often build tight bonds with the communities they serve and because of that, their civic engagement is driven by the customers and clients they see every day, not Madison Avenue marketing firms, focus groups, or message testing. In a recent study, 72% of people believe locally-owned businesses were more likely than large companies to be involved in improving
Arbaeen; World's Biggest Pilgrimage

It's not the
Muslim Hajj, or the Hindu Kumbh Mela. Known as Arbaeen, it is the
world's most populous gathering and you've probably never heard of it!
Not only does the congregation exceed the number of visitors to Mecca
(by a factor of five, in fact), it is more significant than Kumbh Mela,
since the latter is only held every third year. In short, Arbaeen dwarfs
every other rally on the planet, reaching twenty million last year.
That is a staggering %60 of Iraq's entire population, and it is growing
year after year.
Above all, Arbaeen is
unique because it takes place against the backdrop of chaotic and
dangerous

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها